- All Football Teams : Mon-Thurs 6pm-8pm
- 12U Compete Cheerleading : Mon-Thurs 6pm-8pm
- 10U Compete Cheerleading : Tue-Thurs 6pm-8pm
- 8U Non-Compete : Mon & Tues 6:30pm-7:30pm
- 12U Non-Compete : Mon & Tues 6-8pm
- Dance : Pratice does not start until late August
Football Equipment Distribution & Jersey Fitting
We had a great Saturday getting kids fitted for equipment. If your child still doesn’t have equipment, we will be fitting again on Tuesday & Thursday of this week. Please come to practice early (5:30), or plan to stay late (8:30) and we will get you fitted!
Casino Trip Fundraiser & Raffle Fundraiser
Tickets are still on sale for our Casino Trip Fundraiser to Mohegan Sun on August 24th! $35.00 buys your ticket to round-trip transportation, $15 meal credit or a FREE buffet dinner, 2 $10 bets & 5 hours of adult fun! (21+).
If you haven’t picked up tickets for our annual raffle, you may do so during regular practice hours at the front table. Tickets are $5 each, and each registrant is allowed to take a book of 10 tickets to sell and return. Payment is due when you return the ticket stubs.
If your child is in need of cleats, or you have cleats they have outgrown, please see our equipment manager Jim Gallant. We run a cleat exchange program designed to help offset the cost of cleats for children who outgrow them very fast.
Trade in your cleats, find a new pair, or help a child in need. Talk to Jim today!
Practice Field Reminders
Just a couple reminders to help our practices continue to go smoothly.
- NO PETS are allowed on the practice field, please keep your pets at home
- Please DO NOT PARK in unauthorized spaces. See the previous email or our website for a parking map. Those who are parked in no parking zones may be subject to fines, towing or booting.
- NO SMOKING anywhere on BOE property, this includes e-cigs and vaping.
Attendance Policy Reminder
If your child has not turned in all their paperwork, and they do not have a wrist band, they should still be attending practices, or at the very least communicating with their coach.
If your child is a NO CALL, NO SHOW to practice, it will be counted as an unexcused absence. 4 of these and your child will be dropped from the roster without a refund. Tomorrow is DAY 4 of practice.