Registration for MJBD is open annually from January 1st – July 15. You can complete your child’s registration online, using our player portal, or in-person at one of our registration events.
All participants are required to have an account in good standing and turn in the following paperwork before being allowed to participate in team activities
- AYF Registration Paperwork Packet
- Current Report Card
- Sports Physical / Medical Clearance
- Copy of Birth Certificate for returning players, or original birth certificate for new players
- Participant Contract
– 2018 Registrants must be born between August 1, 2003 – July 31, 2011
– No High-School Level Participants are allowed (8th grade max)
– Participants must turn at least 7 by July 31 of current year.
- Super Saver (until end of February) $99.00 per child (Payment Plans Available until 7/15)
- Early Bird (until end of June) $125.00 per child (Payment Plans Available until 7/15)
- Season Registration (until August 15) $160.00 per child (No Payment Plans available)
Equipment & Uniform Fee : $45 Football / $95 Cheer
Equipment Non-Return Fee : $350.00 per child
Equipment Late Fee : $35.00 per child
Refunds : 100%-$25 processing fee before the first practice, 50% before the end of the 2nd week. There are no refunds after the end of the 2nd week of practice
Multi-Family (until 7/15) : $10.00 for the 1st child, $20.00 for each additional child
*Multi-Family discount not available for Dance Squad or Non-Compete Cheer registrations
All participants are required to participate in team sanctioned fundraising activities. A cash buy-out of $50 is required for those who choose not to participate.
Financial Aid & Mandatory Volunteering
Financial Aid is available to those who qualify. The child must be a Middletown resident and the family must meet income restricted guidelines. Funding is limited and available on a first come, first serve basis. Awards will be verified in writing and automatically applied to your account.
There is a $40 non-refundable processing fee for all financial aid applications. If an application is not approved for financial aid, the $40 fee will be applied to your account as a credit.
All families who receive financial aid will be required to volunteer 6 hours for their child’s team.