We have had a very successful launch to our 2017 Inaugural season. Thank you for your patience as we are working with temporary facilities this year!
Sarah is still waiting on paperwork from some parents, please make sure that you see her with any paperwork still outstanding. If you think that you owe paperwork, please double check. This paperwork is now OVERDUE and your child may be at risk of not being placed on a roster!
Pie fundraiser packets will be distributed starting tomorrow at practice, please see a board member to pick up your packet. Remember that it’s 1 per child, so take more than one if you have multiple children in the program.
Raffle tickets are in, and are $5/each. If you would like raffle tickets to sell, please see Sarah or Jason at the paperwork table at practice.
Learn more about our raffle here : http://www.jrbluedragons.com/raffle17
8U & 14U will continue equipment distribution at the next regularly scheduled practice. Each participant will be given
- first mouthguard (if your child loses or destroys the mouthguard, extras are $3/ea)
- shoulder pads
- practice jersey
We need a photo of your child for book certification and will be taking them during equipment distribution, please make sure this is done before your child leaves with their equipment.
Pre-season Jamborees – Week 1
Preseason is upon us, please see below for schedules
- 8U – Canfield Park – 30 Coer Rd, Prospect, CT – Arrive @ 10:30AM, First Game @ 11:30AM (Saturday 8/12)
- 9U – Canfield Park – 30 Coer Rd, Prospect, CT – Arrive @ 3:30PM, First Game @ 4:30PM (Saturday 8/12)
- 10U – Falcon Field – 200 Westfield Rd, Meriden, CT – Arrive @ 9:00AM, First Game @ 10:00AM (Saturday 8/12)
- 11U – Falcon Field – 200 Westfield Rd, Meriden, CT – Arrive @ 12:00 Noon, First Game @ 1:00PM (Saturday 8/12)
- 14U – Riverside Park – 20 Liebert Rd, Hartford, CT – Arrive @ 10:00AM, First Game @ 11:00AM (Sunday 8/13)
Please bring plenty of water, there is no gatorade/powerade allowed on Turf Fields.